Welcome to my little corner of the cyber world!

I love living a simple life...spending time with my family, creating wonderful memories, and scrapping them!



I have a passion for all things chipboard and enjoy creating the perfect embellishments to match my projects. I also offer my products for purchase. VISIT MY WEBSITE BY CLICKING THE PIC BELOW:

ONCE UPON A LAYOUT

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Not the best day, but tomorrow is a new one!

Well, unfortunately, I lost most of the day to a headache......ugh!  I did finish up some chipboard hearts I was working on, yay!  I will take and post pics as soon as I can.

Mom is waiting on some test results for a spot found on an x-ray, and grandpa is having open heart surgery on Friday, so lots of prayers this evening.

Tomorrow is a new day, and hopefully a better one!

No comments:

Post a Comment